Junior HR Consultant – Nijmegen e.o.
Smart Staffing Solutions
Do you have affinity with HR and are you looking for a new challenge, where you will be assisting foreign clients with their global expansion plans?
Then we are looking for you!
We are currently looking for a Junior HR Consultant to join our international Employer Of Record (EOR) team. You will be working within an ambitious and growing organization where there is room to develop yourself as a professional. As an organization we strive to be the best Employer of Record in the market and we also want to assist you with reaching your full potential!
As a Junior HR Consultant you will be the contact person for our international clients that want to hire employees throughout different countries. You will advise clients on international labour legislation. You will be in touch with HR-managers, company owners and expats to make sure that all of the employees on our payroll are treated with the utmost care.
– Assist in providing guidance and advice to clients on all aspects of international payroll and HR related matters;
– On- and offboarding of expats throughout different countries in the world;
– Draft employment contracts;
– Applying for work permits on behalf of our clients and employees;
– Be the first point of contact for our employees and foreign company-owners and HR-managers.
Who are you?
– Kind and professional, those are our key values;
– Excellent understanding of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
– Excellent understanding of either the Polish or German language, both verbally and in writing;
– Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
– Excellent communication skills and service minded;
– A sharp eye, you work very precise;
– Preferably you have experience in payroll and/or temporary employment, this is not mandatory;
– You are available full-time.
What can we offer you?
– A very positive working environment and team culture, where we think highly of developing you as a professional;
– A competitive salary, based on your experience and qualifications;
– A roadmap together with free sessions with an external coach to help you reach your professional and personal goals;
– A weekly free sporting hour with colleagues during working hours on Thursdays;
– Annual company events and Friday afternoon drinks.
Are you interested to learn more about the role?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com